Wheatgrass is known as the miracle grass, king of greens and dog grass. It is considered as a superfood and has innumerable health benefits read on to find out –
1) Detoxification – Wheatgrass, a super detoxification tool, helps in cleaning the internal system and cleansing a weak liver. It gives the immune system a proper boost. The gastrointestinal tract present in our body is vital in maintaining overall health of our body. Wheatgrass plays a key role in cleansing and detoxifying the gut with vitamins and minerals for the healthy functioning of the body.
2) Alkalinity – Toxins make our bodies acidic. Disease thrives in an acidic environment for which intake of wheatgrass and alkaline foods are very essential. Wheatgrass helps to maintain body’s pH balance and helps in fighting diseases.
3) Energy Booster – Wheatgrass comprises of healthy vitamins and nutrients that keep us going throughout the day.
4) Cleanser – Wheatgrass is wonderful blood and organ cleanser. For proper cleansing of the body one must ensure a regular intake of wheatgrass juice on an empty stomach once a day which should be continued for at least 6 months.
5) Improves Your Immune System – It contains all the vitamins, minerals and amino acids in their simplest forms for digestion and immediate absorption in your bloodstream to give your immune system the ultimate boost it needs.
6) Helps in Weight Loss – Wheatgrass reduces cravings for fatty and sugary foods and also for addictive substances.