Almond Oil is extracted from raw almonds. It consists of monounsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin E, protein, zinc and a number of vitamins and minerals. There are two kinds of almond oil – bitter and sweet.
Almond Oil for Skin –
- Almond Oil helps to nourish your skin internally. It is enriched with Vitamin A ,B and E which seals the moisture within the skin and improves absorption.
- Almond Oil is a sure shot remedy to get rid of dark circles. It rejuvenates the skin and lightens the skin under your eyes.
- Regular use of almond oil makes your skin feel younger and fresher. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- It helps to treat chapped lips and also works as an ideal make up remover.
Almond Oil for Hair –
- Regular massage of almond oil can prevent split ends.
- Moisturize your scalp with oil twice in a week, soak a towel in hot water and wrap it around your head. This helps to reduce hair fall and improves your hair quality.
- It also helps to condition your hair and keep it hydrated and soft.
- It has a high content of fatty acids that moisturizes and softens the scalp tissues. It helps to soothe inflammation and improve blood circulation.
Prevents heart ailments – Monounsaturated fats present in almond oil boost heart health and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Boosts memory – Almond oil and milk when taken together before going to bed strengthens your memory power. It nourishes the nervous system.
Stretch Marks treatment – Almond oil can help you get rid of ugly stretch marks. Massaging almond oil promotes blood circulation which helps to prevent stretch marks.
With so many health benefits, don’t forget to add almond oil to your shopping list the next time you head on to a supermarket!